Monday, April 4, 2011

another beginning

Well, as about 90% of the folks out there realize, blogging is the new wave. For me it started simple emails. While I was living in Europe I received a cell phone and started texting, although it was called sms. Then came the myspace craze. Yeah it was cool and interesting and a great way for friends and family to see what I have been up to. Next was facebook. Another way to connect with hundreds of friends and family and has now prettty much taken over myspace. Now the latest wave of blogging.......................................

This is my first go and I'd imagine it will take a while for me to figure out how to go about setting up everything. My main goal at this time is to use this web space as a connection to my etsy account where I seel my artwork. I believe in time it wilbe very beneficial. But as I said it will take some time. Please be patient and check back in on occasion.

Lastly, I look forward to hearing from anyone and everyone.
Hope you enjoy,
Scotty

1 comment:

Forest Stearns said...

Bravo my friend! It is great to see your work and I am excited to read more of your stories! keep them coming! As always, much respect!

Forest