Sunday, April 29, 2012

Yosemite Goat at the Sonora Spring Festival

       I had an excellent day visiting with many many wonderful people at the Spring Festival. I was visited by many very nice people, a few relatives, many friends, and one I have not seen for years! Those of you that did attend, thank you for visiting me in my out of the way place. I wished I was in the center of activities for increased sales, but I think it does not matter too much. My name is slowly reaching many folks and I had friends say my woodworking was mentioned up in the downtown area.
     


           Next year I will procure a space more downtown. In the meantime, I have been asked to participate in the Sonora Farmers market, the Mother Lode Fair, a small festival in Groveland, and another festival in Lodi. Lodi is a little out of the way, so I will likely not make it to that festival. The fair and the farmers markets will likely be an excellent local option for me. With such a successful start of the year I will continue to attend some of the local events and perhaps one or two at a small distance.

Once again, thank you to everyone who stopped by to say hello!
Scotty  

No comments: